The UK Agency Awards celebrate all creative, design, digital, marketing, advertising, media and public relations agencies that are based in the UK.
Just getting on our shortlist can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third party endorsement for your business. And, by entering you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions while crucially comparing yourselves with competitors.
Here’s some key reasons why you should enter:
- To promote search as a key marketing discipline;
- To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies;
- To prove or evidence to clients that your company or campaigns are the best in their sector;
- To reward, celebrate and recognise your team;
- If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials;
- Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
- The awards evening is a highlight in the search calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers from the industry;
- The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts the UK Agency Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work;
- Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities;
- Being an award winning agency or organisation will help you recruit and retain talent;
- And finally being shortlisted is an excuse to join us at the event for a great night out!